|The PACE Integrated Power Management System (IPMS) incorporates an IGBT based High Frequency SMPS (Power plant) which has integrated HF Rectifier and Battery Circuit breakers with Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) function, inbuilt intra-cabinet rectifier, AC power Distribution, programmable & controlled battery charging according to battery capacity and environmental condition like temperature. Second part of the IPMS is related to DG automation. The PACE IPMS is able to operate a DG set accordingly to site conditions like mains availability & its healthiness, battery Voltage & shelter Temperature.
- Automatic Mains Failure (AMF) functions
- Fault Alarms with potential-free Contact.
- Mains and DG parameter Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Module
- Aviation Lamp Control
- Real time clock and event recording.
- Monitoring & Control through GSM Network
- Inbuilt Power plant
Tweets by @PacePowerSystem